- We send all items through a standard 1-3 day delivery service in the UK at a flat charge of £7. All orders over £250 are entitled to free delivery.
- We do not send items outside of the UK at present
- You are very welcome to order over the telephone if you would prefer. Please do contact us on: 0203 989 7028 (10am-6pm Monday-Friday, excl. UK Bank Holidays)
- If you have any questions about your online order, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We truly hope that you are thrilled with your purchase. If you have any reason to consider a return, we would be glad to accept returns within 30 days of purchase, equally we are very happy to replace faulty items and may even be able to mend pieces that have had too exciting a time. Please follow our returns procedure below or contact our customer services here: email@example.com
We truly hope that you love your garment. If, for any reason, you need to return, or exchange a garment, Boa Wool accept returns or can offer an exchange on items ordered through boawool.co.uk within 30 calendar days following your delivery date. In the first instance, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your order reference and we will send you a label to include in your return package, and the returns address.
The item must be in its original packaging, with labels attached. Return postage is at your expense and we cannot accept responsibility for parcels that fail to reach us here at Boa HQ.
Should you decide to exercise your right to return purchased products, Boa Wool will not accept returned products without the relevant label or seal, or that have been altered from their original status, worn or damaged (unless you are returning as part of one of our ‘take back’ schemes).
Once the goods have been received back by us, you will receive a confirmation email. Your exchange and/or refund will then be processed.
If you need any further information, you can contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com or by telephone on +44 0203 989 7028 Monday to Friday (except bank holidays), between 10.00 am and 5.00 pm (UK time).