Derbyshire Tweed (100% British wool)
This tweed is scoured, spun, dyed and woven in the UK, using wool from Derbyshire flocks of Shetland, Mule and Blue-Face Leicester sheep. It’s a relatively lightweight tweed of 370gsm
- Blues (A deep blue with a gorgeous dark and white thread woven through.)
- Hills (A mid to deep green soft marl. A true classic.)
- Slate Herringbone (A beautiful pale grey/brown with a mid-thread herringbone delicately running through.
Shetland Tweed (100% pure wool)
Woven in West Yorkshire. A very soft and light (310gsm) tweed, with a beautiful blue thread running through like a windowpane.
- Wagtail (Beige base)
Harris Tweed (100% wool)
This is pure Harris tweed, handwoven in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland from pure virgin wool.We use a featherweight Harris of 470/500gsm.
- Red Herringbone (stunning)
- Blue marl (very limited quantities)
Mid weight linen (100% Irish linen)
Beautiful slubby Irish linen, woven in Northern Ireland. Natural variations will occur, which makes us love it even more. Wears beautifully.
- Mid blue
Thick Linen (54% Irish linen; 35% Cotton; 11% Polyamide)
Beautiful thick Irish linen mix, woven in Northern Ireland. Natural variations will occur, which makes us love it even more.